Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hong Kong Sevens

Bula everyone! The hustle and bustle around here was the Honk Kong Sevens Rugby Tournament this past weekend. Rugby talk was everywhere and immediately after Fiji won the finals, there was honking in the streets and shouts of "yeah Fiji" and "go Fiji" everywhere.



Unfortunately I was only to see highlights as we don't have cable in our apartments and I had a big paper due on Monday but here is a highlights clip:



Friday night we stayed in and watched a friend play volleyball for USP. Saturday we took an overnight trip to a small island south of Ovalou (close and easy to get to, pretty cheap too!). It had awesome food but was just a gorgeous small island. Not a whole lot of activities compared to previous places but I got my tan on and continued to meet other travelers, locals, people working in Suva, etc. I'll post some pictures when I get them from my friend who joined. Hope all is well back home, everyone in Florida enjoy your vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment